Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Too much time on my hands today!

So in the works two paintings a huge number of digital projects and a major collaborative project coming up in the next month requires major funding so on hold for a bit. I will be changing my web page from the horrid commercial site that is there now to a more modern arts site. Feedback and ideas are always welcome...yea right no one cares, lol. *sigh
Well off to get ready for tonight's big event I'm out. Make sure you all support Charlie Sheen! The man is a genius, but it makes me think, whatever happened to Emilio Estevez?
Who would've thought that the whinny ass private from Platoon would be "the man" all these years later. Charlie being big again is like having a cooler, straight, more in your face NPH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purple Shorts - Michael Paulhus 2010

Purple Shorts - Michael Paulhus 2010
Mixed Media