Popular Posts

Friday, March 18, 2011

New Limited Edition Print - Statue On Hold

I have found that some issues are occuring as the clay dries (cracks and dusting of the surface). I am going to dry all three peices completely out before I begin the base peice. So I should know by Sunday how this is going to work out. Speaking of working out I must go to the gym today, I've been lazy this week.

I did finish a new digital peice. I think it's cool because it incorperates an image of Ozzy from the 80's and an Image from Mr. Rogers, both being media favorites of mine in the 80's. Ozzy is still one of my fav's, Fred Rogers dosen't hold much appeal anymore.

I named the peice "Rocker", because this word holds a connection to both of the fore mentioned people. There are several hidden aspects to this design as well. It was a fun project and now one among many that I need to print. I will be selling this limited edition print only 30 will be printed ever then all digital aspects will be destroyed.

You can purcahace this print at Imagekind. Only 30 will be sold and there is no way for me to list amount left so one day it will just be gone.






1 comment:

Purple Shorts - Michael Paulhus 2010

Purple Shorts - Michael Paulhus 2010
Mixed Media